LogixBrowse : Error browsing symbols in Controller:Global

I am receiving the following alert in my diagnostic logs. As far as I can tell, the controller is not being disconnected and should not be timing out.

I started seeing this after I fixed a script that is logging data from PLC tags to a DB. More details available if needed, but this worked about 12 times before i started to see this log. Now the script has ran one more time but everytime it should be running, i see multiple logs with the details listed below:

java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: senderContext=567728 timed out waiting 2000ms for response

at com.digitalpetri.enip.EtherNetIpClient.lambda$writeCommand$5(EtherNetIpClient.java:173)

at io.netty.util.HashedWheelTimer$HashedWheelTimeout.run(HashedWheelTimer.java:715)

at io.netty.util.concurrent.ImmediateExecutor.execute(ImmediateExecutor.java:34)

at io.netty.util.HashedWheelTimer$HashedWheelTimeout.expire(HashedWheelTimer.java:703)

at io.netty.util.HashedWheelTimer$HashedWheelBucket.expireTimeouts(HashedWheelTimer.java:790)

at io.netty.util.HashedWheelTimer$Worker.run(HashedWheelTimer.java:503)

I think we need more information. Can you provide the script or at least more details about the script?