LogixDriver Warnings Flooding Log File

I've got a project using Sepasoft's Track module and they're helping me resolve an issue.

The problem is, when I give them my log file from the MES Support Package download, it's full of LogixDriver warnings that absolutely flood the file (50197 rows out of 50222), making it hard to read.

The warnings look like this:
Unhandled CIP type: LTIMEdrivers.LogixDriver.Requests.ReadStructuredTagsRequestWARNu0opc-ua-executor-116514

Should I be worried about these warnings? How can I resolve them? If it's typical, can I disable them?

Thanks,
-Colin

Rockwell introduced new primitive datatypes in recent firmware versions, including LTIME. If you really need these, you might consider testing my new EtherNet/IP driver, which should support these. It is in beta, and not tested much on these types, but I wouldn't mind a data point:

However, I suspect you aren't actually using these tags (or you'd have found this problem earlier). Which suggests that someone dragged and dropped an entire tag hierarchy from the OPC browser to Ignition's tag browser, creating subscriptions to everything. That is an extremely bad practice.