MacAfee Blocked Designer

i am unable to run or Client on My machine when i checked. I found there’s a role in Macafee named “Running File from common Folders” this role blocks the application to run. Below Log from Macafee Log. Any Guidance on that as the Security team refused to disable these roles.

tsalem ran C:\Users\tsalem\AppData\Roaming\Inductive Automation\Designer Launcher\jre\bin\javaw.exe, which tried to access the file C:\Users\tsalem\.openjfx\cache\11.0.2\concrt140.dll, violating the rule "Running files from common user folders", and was blocked. For information about how to respond to this event, see KB85494.
tsalem ran C:\Users\tsalem\AppData\Roaming\Inductive Automation\Designer Launcher\jre\bin\javaw.exe, which tried to access the file C:\Users\tsalem\.openjfx\cache\11.0.2\prism_d3d.dll, violating the rule "Running files from common user folders", and was blocked. For information about how to respond to this event, see KB85494.

tsalem ran C:\Users\tsalem\AppData\Roaming\Inductive Automation\Designer Launcher\jre\bin\javaw.exe, which tried to access the file C:\Users\tsalem\.openjfx\cache\11.0.2\prism_sw.dll, violating the rule "Running files from common user folders", and was blocked. For information about how to respond to this event, see KB85494.

Then your Security team will need to create a user-defined rule:
https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB89131&locale=en_US

1 Like