MAP-Popup in my geoJSON

Hello, I would like to know if in the geoJSON section there is a way to add the "VIEW" properties to a "POPUP."

In the Ignition 8.1 manual [Perspective Map - Adding GeoJSON Shapes], there is this example:

{
  "type": "Feature",
  "properties": {},
  "geometry": {
    "type": "Point",
    "coordinates": [
      "-121.16945743560791",
      "38.6632293081453"
    ]
  },
  "marker": {
    "popup": {
      "content": {
        "text": "HELLO IGNITION"
      }
    }
  }
}

This JSON inserts a marker at those coordinates and enables a popup that contains text. I'm interested in enabling the "view" option to predefine a template in the popup's path.

I tried something like this to insert the path of my view into the path field, but it didn't work:

{
  "type": "Feature",
  "properties": {},
  "geometry": {
    "type": "Point",
    "coordinates": [
    ]
  },
  "marker": {
    "popup": {
      "content": {
        "text": "Hi IGNITION",
        "view": {
          "path": "popups/LocationControl",
          "params": {
            "name": ""
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
}

I would appreciate an alternative or solution to load the path of my view from the JSON to all the points I insert, as I will be integrating thousands of points.

Hi Ricardo,

I am having a similar issue, on the fixed markers it seems to work, via GeoJSON markers not.
Did you find the solution?

Kr,
Thibaut

Yes but now I'm working directly with the map, I created an event to run a script and there I use the Json that GeoJSON give us to get the parameter as Lat, Lng, name etc to page as variables in the marker properties

Hey @Ricardo_Guillermo_Re can you explain in detail what you have done i am trying the same thing what we have to do to open popup and also can you say whether you are able to pass parameters