Memory Leak Issue when Database Connection Faults

We have been experience a functional Lockout on our clients because there is a loss connection between our database and the Ignition Gateway. This seems to cause a memory leak on the client. So I took a few screen shots to show the functional lockout and what I am seeing.

As for why the database if faulting I still cant figure out why it faults. All quarries take less then 1 second per request and no more then 5 or 6 connections are used at a time. Bandwidth does not seem to be an issue because each database read/write seems instantaneous monitoring from the server side I/O.

Has anyone experienced this issue or have an idea to point me in the right direction?

Img Hosting by postimg.org/

Memory Before Lockout:

Lockout Sync:

Memory During Lockout:

Memory After Lockout End:

Exception: Error running query:
SQLQuery(query=select FJ1shifttotal from tblfjrejectcodes where rejectcode = 2, database=WCMelody)@500ms
On: FJ_Rejects.Root Container.2.value
caused by GatewayException: Connection Error: Cannot get a connection, pool error Timeout waiting for idle object
caused by SQLNestedException: Cannot get a connection, pool error Timeout waiting for idle object

Ignition v7.7.4 (b2015033012)
Java: Oracle Corporation 1.7.0_45

[quote=“Michael Tilrico”]Exception: Error running query:
SQLQuery(query=select FJ1shifttotal from tblfjrejectcodes where rejectcode = 2, database=WCMelody)@500ms
On: FJ_Rejects.Root Container.2.value
caused by GatewayException: Connection Error: Cannot get a connection, pool error Timeout waiting for idle object
caused by SQLNestedException: Cannot get a connection, pool error Timeout waiting for idle object[/quote]That looks like you have run out of connections. The 500ms note seems ominous, like you are hitting the database multiple times per second from many clients. A slight hiccup and boom, they all time out. If this is a value that will be displayed identically on many clients, use a SQL query tag in the gateway – then only the gateway needs to run the query and it will feed all the clients.
Please show your database connection configuration page and the connection status page.