MenuTree Pespective - Size navIcons - Ignition 8 beta

How can i set the size of the navIcons in the Menu Tree in perspective?

To my knowledge there is no way to resize the icons directly. As you are able to supply your own icons, you could always supply an icon of a different size and use it instead of the default “materials” library.

1 Like

Check manutree icons sometimes gets crazy sizes.
I don´t now how the size of my icons are normal, and i don´t have a problem. But maybe you have to check it.
Thank for your support

Could you post a screenshot of the “crazy sizes”? Are they too small or too large?

where is the materials library to get paths for icons.

You can view the icons available to use by default here . To specify the path to one of those icons, you would supply “material/icon_name” without the quotes for the icon path.

Please note that we have identified a small number of icons that are listed on the supplied page which are not present in recent builds.

The actual supplied icon library file can be located at “Inductive Automation/Ignition/data/modules/com.inductiveautomation.perspective/icons/material.svg”

To supply your OWN library for use, you would drop it into the same “icons” directory, and you would specify your path in the Designer as “your_svg_filename_without_extension/id_of_desired_icon” without the quotes.

1 Like

i don't know how to add screenshots but i put de link of other person that have the same problem.

Right, that’s what I was afraid of, and I even added components to the project I posted to avoid this issue, but it turns out the file was cached in the browser and so the issue persists in new Sessions of the project. We already have a bug open for it, and there should be a fix in the coming days.

1 Like

This issue was fixed in the build that was uploaded on 11/14. Please let us know if you continue to see this behavior after upgrading.

1 Like