Minimum Client Height? Can't get any lower than 103?

I’m trying to make a client open at a size of 800x70 but can’t seem to be able to get the designer to accept any value lower than 103?

After opening the client, I can manually resize to the height I want just fine, but want it to automatically open at that height. Am I missing something?

Under project properties - Client - Launching - Java Web Start Properties - I have the Width set at 800 and the height is set at 103. This is where the height will not accept a value lower than 103? I enter a lower value and when I press APPLY, it reverts back to 103.

Under user interface I have the minumum size set to 700x25

Hidding Menubar and Hiding Windows Menu.

Also is there a way to open in a windowed mode while also hiding the window title bar at the top of the client window?

Using 7.5.3

Thank you,
Casey

If I could get the Titlebar to disappear, the size would be just about right eventhough it’s set to 103 for height.

Under the Windows - Main Window - Properties…

I have tried various options such as:

Closeable - False
Maximizable - False
Start Maximized - False

Border Display Policy - Never
Title Display Policy - Never

The Dock Position is set to floating if that makes a difference?

Do these settings effect the main “Windows” project window? The project still shows the X to close the window, is still able to be maximized. Still shows the border and still shows the Titlebar?

Thanks,
Casey

What you want is the ‘Hide Menu Bar’ option. It’s under Project -> Properties -> Client User Interface. That’ll hide the menu on the main project’s window.