Minimum client size vs Minimum window size?

I am struggling to get these settings to work as expected.
By changing the Client Minimum size in the Project Settings, i can get scrollbars to show/hide as expected by changing the minimum values for width and height.

I haven’t seen any change in scroll bars when changing the windows minimum size property however. All my windows are floating and have the maximum value set to a large number (default).

Can someone walk me through how to get the minimum window size working?
I thought that the Client project settings would be the first to be checked, but if a window has a minimum setting other than 0, then the window setting should override the client project setting?

Ignition’s user-designed windows themselves never have scroll bars. It’s just not supported at all.

Do you mean the window will never have scroll bars independent of the client scroll bars?

I was thinking more along the lines of do the client scroll bars get affected by the Window Minimum size properties, or only the Client minimum size properties?
If not, what is the use of the Window Minimum size properties?

[quote=“richardNZ15”]Do you mean the window will never have scroll bars independent of the client scroll bars?[/quote]Correct. The FPMIWindow class itself does not implement scrolling. Only the client window itself has scroll bars.[quote=“richardNZ15”]I was thinking more along the lines of do the client scroll bars get affected by the Window Minimum size properties, or only the Client minimum size properties?
If not, what is the use of the Window Minimum size properties?[/quote]Vision windows opened full-screen ignore the window minimum size and simply occupy all undocked space inside the client window. Vision windows opened as popups or resizeable/movable dialogs honor the window minimums and trigger scrollbars for the whole client when their lower right corner passes either the lower or right client window edges.