Mobile connection problem


We have problems to make mobile connection to Ignition.
I have checked lookback setting and also add debugging for tarcing error.
Here is log which is given everytime when trying to open mobile connection.
Error message is same with android, iphone and ipad…


Exception in thread “AWT-EventQueue-0” java.lang.Error: Virtual toolkit does not support this frame - it is not a PixelsOwner
at gnu.awt.virtual.VirtualToolkit.createFrame(
at java.awt.Frame.addNotify(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.SwingUtilities$SharedOwnerFrame.addNotify(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Window.pack(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JOptionPane.initDialog(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JOptionPane.createDialog(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JOptionPane.showOptionDialog(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at Source)

Have anybody else got this error?

I made today reinstallation and also reinstall latest Java but same problem occurs?

Only difference in our project in this case is that OS is Windows Server 2008 64bit.

Tommi Vahtera
THT Control Oy

Sorry it took me so long to get to this thread. This is the first time I’ve seen this one, but from the stack trace I can see some of what is going on, but it doesn’t tell me much, here’s why:

  1. The virtual module client tries to start up
  2. Some unexpected error occurs
  3. The system attempts to open a popup window to display the error
  4. The virtual client system cannot display popup windows
  5. It errors out because it cannot display the popup window

So unfortunately you’re seeing the error from 5) instead of the cause from 2). I’ve made a change to the mobile module so that it will log the error instead of attempting to show it in a popup window. This should help shed some light on the cause.