Modbus TCP with TM221 Schneider - Read and write error

Hi,

I use a TM221 PLC Modbus TCP.
I can not read or write to an address.
The connection is OK but an error in the log.

ReadHoldingRegistersRequest Uncaught throwable handling response. key = 2 req = [], rsp = [00 02 00 00 00 06 00 03 00 00 00 02]

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 at com.inductiveautomation.xopc.driver.util.OldByteUtilities.getInt(OldByteUtilities.java:143) at com.inductiveautomation.xopc.driver.util.UAByteUtilities.getInt32(UAByteUtilities.java:120) at com.inductiveautomation.xopc.driver.util.UAByteUtilities.getDataValue(UAByteUtilities.java:52) at com.inductiveautomation.xopc.drivers.modbus2.requests.handlers.RegisterReadHandler.read32Bit(RegisterReadHandler.java:179) at com.inductiveautomation.xopc.drivers.modbus2.requests.handlers.RegisterReadHandler.getValue(RegisterReadHandler.java:109) at com.inductiveautomation.xopc.drivers.modbus2.requests.handlers.RegisterReadHandler.handle(RegisterReadHandler.java:83) at com.inductiveautomation.xopc.drivers.modbus2.requests.ReadHoldingRegistersRequest.handleResponse(ReadHoldingRegistersRequest.java:123) at com.inductiveautomation.xopc.drivers.modbus2.requests.AbstractModbusRequest.receiveMessage(AbstractModbusRequest.java:158) at com.inductiveautomation.xopc.drivers.modbus2.requests.AbstractModbusReadRequest.receiveMessage(AbstractModbusReadRequest.java:101) at com.inductiveautomation.xopc.drivers.modbus2.requests.AbstractModbusReadRequest.receiveMessage(AbstractModbusReadRequest.java:59) at com.inductiveautomation.xopc.driver.api.BasicRequestCycle.deliverMessage(BasicRequestCycle.java:184) at com.inductiveautomation.xopc.driver.api.BasicRequestCycle.messageArrived(BasicRequestCycle.java:166) at com.inductiveautomation.xopc.driver.api.AbstractDriver.messageArrived(AbstractDriver.java:708) at com.inductiveautomation.xopc.driver.api.AbstractIODelegatingDriver.messageArrived(AbstractIODelegatingDriver.java:110) at com.inductiveautomation.xopc.driver.api.SocketIODelegate$DriverIOEventHandler$1.run(SocketIODelegate.java:177) at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

If someone an idea of the problem.

thank you

Can you turn the logger for ReadHoldingRegistersRequest to TRACE and then post a bit of the logs? I’m not sure whether or not to trust what’s being logged as “rsp” in that error message.

Hello,
Thank you for your reply.

I’m not sure I understand the manipulation. you want me to go in TRACE in the console. If that is what I have the same message.
I do not understand why with other software modbus tcp I have no problem but only with Modbus TCP ignition driver.

Cordially.