Since the update to the new version 7.9.4. I have a problem creating a .modl file from a project (PaulWurthExpressionFunctions.zip (79.1 KB)
) I got from an employer of the inductive automation. However, when he creates an .modl file, it properly runs when installing. When I reproduce an .modl file with Eclipse Neon 3 with the exact same code, it receive an error message:
What I did:
- I deleted the .modl file within the folder ExpressionFunctions-build\target.
- I imported the maven project to Eclipse
- I cleaned each project
- I right clicked on “PaulWurthExpressionFunctions” (the main project) → run as → Maven build… → package
Actually as described here and it worked until now. The strange thing is, within Eclipse, no errors occure:
What I tried in addition to solve the problem:
- Deleted the ignition files within .m2 folder and let Maven download the files again.
- Created the .modl file on another Eclipse Version on a different PC with the same procedures.
- (EDIT): I used the latest ignition-maven-plugin 1.0.12. The code I got used the 1.0.8.
The problem persist and I need some help please.
Thank you very much in advance.