More Designer Issues

Good day to all,

I had a few problems with the designer before, but I have usually been able to find a workaround… until now.

[attachment=0]shot.png[/attachment]

Really appreciate the help.

Thanks.

I would start by deleting the /.ignition/cache folder first, and let the Designer download all the jars from scratch.

Will do. I’m not optimistic though, since I’m able to run the designer for my other Ignition installation with no problems.

For info:

This is Ignition version 7.7.5, running on a remote Debian server.

Thanks for your help.

Different instances of the designer get their own cached information. You may be surprised. :slight_smile:

I’d also flush the java cache, as well.

javaws.exe -uninstall

Well, did not know that. :frowning:

Found the error log though, and it looks to me like a network timeout issue. (correct?)

Downloading "http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8088/main/system/jar/m/jython-2.5.3-guava-upgrade.jar" (timeout=60000)...
Connect successful.
Starting download of 1939577 bytes
Only read 1332237 bytes in 122223ms!
Download attempt #0 for file jython-2.5.3-guava-upgrade.jar failed.
com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.launch.steps.ValidationException: Checksum mismatch for file "jython-2.5.3-guava-upgrade.jar.pack.gz". A3F49095 != E4507CFB
        at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.launch.steps.DownloadJarsStep.downloadJar(DownloadJarsStep.java:204)
        at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.launch.steps.DownloadJarsStep.access$100(DownloadJarsStep.java:49)
        at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.launch.steps.DownloadJarsStep$DownloadJarsAction.run(DownloadJarsStep.java:86)
        at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.launch.steps.DownloadJarsStep$DownloadJarsAction.run(DownloadJarsStep.java:67)
        at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.launch.steps.AbstractLaunchStep.runLockedAction(AbstractLaunchStep.java:87)
        at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.launch.steps.BaseStep.runLockedAction(BaseStep.java:33)
        at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.launch.steps.DownloadJarsStep.run(DownloadJarsStep.java:64)
        at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.launch.AbstractStepRunner.run(AbstractStepRunner.java:32)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Launch failed on step "DownloadJarsStep" with error:
com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.launch.steps.ValidationException: Checksum mismatch for file "jython-2.5.3-guava-upgrade.jar.pack.gz". A3F49095 != E4507CFB
        at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.launch.steps.DownloadJarsStep.downloadJar(DownloadJarsStep.java:204)
        at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.launch.steps.DownloadJarsStep.access$100(DownloadJarsStep.java:49)
        at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.launch.steps.DownloadJarsStep$DownloadJarsAction.run(DownloadJarsStep.java:86)
        at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.launch.steps.DownloadJarsStep$DownloadJarsAction.run(DownloadJarsStep.java:67)
        at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.launch.steps.AbstractLaunchStep.runLockedAction(AbstractLaunchStep.java:87)
        at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.launch.steps.BaseStep.runLockedAction(BaseStep.java:33)
        at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.launch.steps.DownloadJarsStep.run(DownloadJarsStep.java:64)
        at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.launch.AbstractStepRunner.run(AbstractStepRunner.java:32)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)