Mouseover Text Leaving a "Shadow"

When launching a client on a Mac I have noticed that the mouseover text will slightly change the color of anything behind it once the text disappears. The change in color will go away if you navigate to a new page or reload the page. I have not noticed this on a PC (I will not have a chance to check on a PC for a while). I am running Ignition 7.3.2 with Java 1.6.0_29 from Apple Inc. Not a pressing issue, just gets a little annoying looking at a nice screen and seeing this.

Thanks,
Will

Can’t replicate this one. What version of OS X are you using? Maybe you could attach an exported window or something that shows it.

I am running OS X 10.7.2. I have attached two screenshots showing with and without the color change. I placed a red rectangle around the color change. The color change shape is all dependent on where the mouseover text appears, it is not something that appears the same each time.

Appreciate the help,
Will

Wow, that’s wild. I can say with some certainty that this is some strange Java/Mac specific interplay. Java on Mac is changing going forward, with Oracle maintaining the Java distro for OSX, not Apple. Maybe it’s resolved in Java 7? I think your/our best bet would be to file the bug with Oracle.

Interesting, I didn’t realize Oracle was in charge of that now. Like I said, it’s not a pressing issue. Appreciate all the help.

-Will