Multi select in report designer?

I’m working in the Ignition 7.8 report designer, and I can’t seem to figure out how to multi select the cells in a row in a table component… tried Ctrl, Shift, Alt click, from both the WYSIWYG designer and the component tree, tried click drag. Seems to be possible because when I create a new type of row (e.g. Alternate) it shows up with all the cells selected in the property tree… I’m sure there’s something simple I’m missing?

What are you trying to do that you need to multi-select cells? There might be another way to accomplish what you want.

Trying to apply border styles to all the cells. I can apply a border to the row, but that’s just the outside of the row, it doesn’t add a border in between the cells. Also, alignment or font size changes are a bit painful in a 9-column table…

:blush: Looks like we implemented multi-select to edit properties for things like rectangles, but not table cells.

I’ll make a ticket. Sorry!

1 Like

Hey, no worries. It’s much less frustrating when you have a responsive vendor… I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gotten “works as designed” for stuff like this from other places. Thanks!