Multi State Indicator

I have 2 states for one multi-state indicator, when the value changed i want it to change to that second style how do i do that?

thanks

Using the customizer should allow you to properly change what the selected and unselected styles are for each state. You can access this by double clicking the component, or right-clicking the component and selecting “multi-state button customizer”.

What i mean is by code. I already have 2 styles for the multi-state indicator. One is on and the other is off. What I want to happen is that when the value is greater than 0 the multi-state indicator will change to the second style which is On

How many states do you have for this tag? Is it too many to be entered individually?

i have 1 state for this tag and 2 styles one is if the tag is equal to 0 and one is if the tag is greater than 0.

I guess I should’ve been clearer with the question, what is the range of possible tag values? Is it 0 to infinity? Or is there a finite upper bound?

I see. All you need to do is bind the state property to an expression like this:if({Path/To/Tag} > 0, 1, 0)Of course replace the {Path/To/Tag} with your tag path.

yes i guess you can say that the value of the tags can be infinite i guess that’s why what i did was greater than 0.

if({Path/To/Tag} > 0, 1, 0)

what is 0,1,0?

if({Path/To/Tag} > 0, 1, 0)

They’re parts of the parameters of the if function. The first is the condition that checks if the tag value is greater than 0. The next returns a 1 if the condition is true. The final 0 returns the value of zero if the condition is not true.

oh ok. got it thanks :slight_smile: