Multiple Actions on Configure Events

I have a popup with a button. When I click (in Browser) or touch (in mobile app) I want the button to set a custom property tag value to 1, then close my popup. I am not getting the desired results.
1st attempt- I used the onClick event and configured a script to set the tag as Action #1, then used Popup action #2 to close the popup. Result- Script does not run, popup closes.
2nd attempt- I used onMouseDown event and configured a script to set the tag. I used onMouseUp event and the Popup action to close the popup. Result- Script fires and popup closes in browser with mouse. Script does not fire and popup closes in mobile app.
3rd attempt- I used onMouseDown event configured a script to set the tag. I disabled the onMouseUp event to close the popup. Result- Script fires successfully in both the browser and mobile app. (it appears here that the onMouseDown script does work for the mobile app…)
4th attempt- I used onMouseDown event configured a script to set the tag. I used onMouseUp event and the Popup action to close the popup. I added onTouchStart event and configured a script to set the tag. I used onTouchEnd event and the Popup action to close the popup. Result- Script fires and popup closes in browser with mouse. Script does not fire and popup closes in mobile app.
5th attempt- I used onTouchStart event and configured a script to set the tag. I used onTouchEnd event and the Popup action to close the popup. Result- Script does not work and popup does not close in browser with mouse. Script does not fire and popup closes in mobile app.

Suggestions? I can’t get the same behavior in both the browser and mobile app. Vision allowed scripting to both set tags and open/close windows within the same script. Can you script closing a popup in Perspective or do you have to use the popup action?
Thanks-

0 Likes