Multiple Gateway Scripting Projects

Hello,
is it possible to configure the Gateway Scripting Project so that scripts in the project library of multiple projects can be accessed?

I want to add new functionalities to our global project. For this, I made a copy of the global project and I am using that for testing. I have some shared scripts in the copy- project that should be run when the value of a specific tag changes. How can I achieve this without changing the gateway scripting project?

I would take a gateway backup of your production gateway and restore it to another install of Ignition to use as a test gateway.

You can use a trial version for this without any extra cost. Make and test your changes there then push it to production.

You cannot. The only other projects that can be included with the gateway scripting project are the projects it inherits from.

Is there no risks that the changes made in the test gateway affect the production gateway?

Not if you properly isolate your test gateway so it cannot connect to your production database nor devices.

Not as long as you have a test database as well. I have a separate db for my test gateway, and use a DNS name in the connection, so I don't have to change my DB connections when restoring a backup. You can see more on that here

You may want to change your device connections to simulated ones as well, such as Programmable Device Simulator - Ignition User Manual 8.1 - Ignition Documentation (inductiveautomation.com)

Okay thank you guys