I created 4 named queries that used 4 columns(see picture)
The only difference between the queries was that I changed the selected column. I then created 4 text field and list box combinations with 4 custom parameters (related to the columns in the query) and then bound the data property of the list box to the named query using these properties. The problem I had was when I created the bindings and then moved to the next list box I found that when I opened the named query binding they were already populated with the previous bindings. If went ahead and changed them to reflect the properties on the selected list box it then switched the others over to those bindings. I did need these to be different as I wanted to be able to search by characters on any one of these fields.