Need to pass a value from one template to another template even for Mutiple instances

Here the 1st dropdown in the one template and the below dropdown was a another template.

in both the dropdown I have used query binding, by the 1st value of the dropdown the used for the where condition in the second dropdown.

I have create a custom param(as global) then bind it as bidirectional for single instances its working...

while I chose another value in 1st dropdown it changes for all instance because it was bind into global parameter...

@avaughn your inputs or suggestion please

What do you mean by this?

• Do you mean you created a property in session.custom? (these are global to the active session)
  • Do you mean you created a property in your template dropdown View's params area as an output and bound it? (these are global in the sense that the binding will be the same for all instances of the View)
  • Do you mean you created a property in your template dropdown View's custom area and bound it? (same as above)
  • or something else?

You seem to have already located your issue here.
You should be adding the binding to the Embedded View's props.params.<propName> instead of hardcoding it into the template View itself

Dear Nick Minchin,

yes, the second point is right. need to check a new logic for all instances of the View.

regards,
Saravanan M