New issue

Anyone know what might be the source of this message in the console. I restored a project that was originally created in 7.0.9, so I do not know if that could be causing this.

By the way, it happens at almost exactly 10 minute intervals, almost to the second.

Ignition 7.1.1
Windows 7 x64

com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.web.pages.config.systemconsole.LogViewer$SerializableLoggingEvent$ClonedThrowable: Error fetching endpoints from opc.tcp://localhost:4840
com.inductiveautomation.xopc.server.core.XOPCServer$DiscoveryRegisterationDaemon.getEndpoint(XOPCServer.java:452)
com.inductiveautomation.xopc.server.core.XOPCServer$DiscoveryRegisterationDaemon.run(XOPCServer.java:403)
com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.execution.impl.BasicExecutionEngine$TrackedTask.run(BasicExecutionEngine.java:450)
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

This is perfectly fine. Basically, we’re in the process of adding support for OPC-UA discovery services, but without a discovery server running, you’ll end up with this error.

No harm to it… but I suspect it will get cleaned up this week as we’ll be down out the OPC Interop conference getting lots of interoperability issues worked out.

Regards,

Thanks for the response. New stuff that I haven’t seen in the console before makes me wonder if I have something mis-configured.

Darren