New Recipe Module questions

With the security features, can I lock out a complete recipe from an Operator with security?

If I cannot completely lockout recipe from the Operators view, it is okay for operator to see recipe name but NOT recipe data or ability to “load” recipe to PLC.

The recipe editor and selection components have recipe name filters that can be used to limit the recipes being shown. For example, you can shown only recipes filter of “ABC*” and all recipes that start with ABC will only be shown. The * character is a wildcard for any number of alpha numeric characters where the ? wildcard character is for a single alpha numeric character.

That being said, we will be adding a recipe state that all the components will have the ability to filter by. You will be able to define the possible states, but we envision states like “Active”, “Hold”, “Disabled”, etc.

Your explanation seems a little vague on Security.

From what I understand, recipe names can have security applied to them so only recipes allowed by the logged in operator can be shown?

[quote=“NetNathan”]Your explanation seems a little vague on Security.

From what I understand, recipe names can have security applied to them so only recipes allowed by the logged in operator can be shown?[/quote]

Is this correct for security?