New to Module SDK - No .modl created?

I am new to the Module SDK and the development environment. I am using ItelliJ with Gradle. I have created the "new-sdk-project" example project in this environment following the instructions provided. Everything seems to be in place and when I perform a rebuild of the project is appears to complete successfully (no errors). However there doesn't appear to be a .modl file created from the build operation. What am I missing?

You'll have to share your project structure and build files.

What is the best mechanism for providing this to you?

Zipped up the project path.
new-sdk-project.zip (83.1 KB)

Where's this example coming from? I can't even build what you provided. It seems to be a bit out of date.

It came from the Inductive site. Tutorial - Simple Scripting Module | Ignition SDK Programmer's Guide

I don't know, somebody has good intentions with that documentation, but maybe stick to the examples: GitHub - inductiveautomation/ignition-sdk-examples: Ignition SDK Example Projects

I'm curious how you're even able to build this like you claim. When I run ./gradlew at the root I get this failure:

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Build file '/home/kevin/Downloads/new-sdk-project/build.gradle.kts' line: 10

* What went wrong:
Plugin [id: 'io.ia.sdk.modl', version: '0.4.0-SNAPSHOT'] was not found in any of the following sources:

OK. Will do. This is where I started. GitHub - inductiveautomation/ignition-module-tools: Tools that help in the creation and development of Modules for Inductive Automation's Ignition.

I just ran through the docs page myself and didn't run into any issues, but I did notice the file structure differs dramatically from what you sent in. To Kevin's point, it seems like what you had there is a bit out of date.

It might be worth starting with a new project directory and starting over with that tutorial.