Newbie mistake > Designer Launcher

Hello All,
As in the subject, I’m very new to this application and am more of a visual business person who works in tech then I am technical.
Can someone please tell me how to correct this problem when launching either an existing or create a new project in Designer? Btw, I’ve learned a lot since making this error.

Error running property change script on session.custom.dashboard.objects.currentLastModified:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line w, in valueChanged
AttributeError: ‘None Type’ object has no attribute ‘value’

Also, is there a way to delete projects since at this time they are all learning exercises?

Thank you,
Eileen

You can delete projects from the web interface (localhost:8088, probably); go to Configure -> Projects.

This most likely means that you've got a script that's reading a tag. Tag reads return 'Qualified Value' objects, which have individual value, quality and timestamp sub properties. However, if your tag read is trying to read a tag that doesn't exist, it will return null (in Python, represented by None/NoneType). This null value is not a QualifiedValue, so trying to access the .value sub property fails and throws an error.

Thank you!