Nice job on 7.4

Ive only watched the webinar but it looks great.

I’m going to have to hire somebody to work on the pre 7.4 installations because I’m not going to anymore. :mrgreen:

Ha, yeah, this is going to be one of those releases where everyone isn’t exactly happy… because they wish they had it 2 years ago! I’ve already gotten that a few times today.

Maybe there’s a side business out there for <7.4 -> 7.4 conversions…

[quote=“Colby.Clegg”]Ha, yeah, this is going to be one of those releases where everyone isn’t exactly happy… because they wish they had it 2 years ago! I’ve already gotten that a few times today.

Maybe there’s a side business out there for <7.4 -> 7.4 conversions…[/quote]

I was about to ask in the webinar if there was a way to retrofit a pre 7.4 project with 2000 devices. :smiley:

Silly question, but where can I download 7.4? I can only find 7.3…

Good question. In the downloads portion of the web page, "current release" is selected by default. Choose "Beta Program", then in the dropdown "7.4 Release Candidate". In the webinar today, they projected that 7.4 will be selected as "current release" by the end of next week.

Yeah, that looks amazing. I’m pissed though, I could have used that about 2 weeks ago! Haha, excellent job. I’ll put all of that to good use. Keep up the good work!

We any closer to the end of next week getting here?

7.4.0 was released yesterday.

I just used the template feature and all I can say is WOW… That is amazing, it cut my tag and alarm typing time in at least half if not more. Great job! You guys are amazing! :prayer: