No server definition found for MQTT Server record

Hi I’m working with ignition maker edition v 8.0.14. using MQTT engine 4.05.
The following are the servers configured, which were connected for a long time, but now they show status disconnected

This is the configuration of Chariot SCADA:

For example, the servers Chariot SCADA, and mosquitto are online but the Engine cannot connect with them anymore.
In the log it appears the following message:

in General tab, this is the configuration:

I cannot find why this doesn’t find the server definition if they are already configured.
I turned off the firewall.
I then restarted the Engine module, restarted ignition, I turned off the computer and then restarted it again but the module cannot connect with the brokers.
I uninstalled the Engine module and then I installed it again but I cannot see any good result yet.
Can anyone help me to find out why does this happen and how can I resolve it?

If this is Maker Edition, perhaps just go ahead and update to the latest versions of Ignition (8.1.10 at time of writing) and Cirrus Link Modules (4.0.8). There might be some more information in that EngineGwHook error message that you show as well…

Thank you kcollins1, here you can find the detailed description of the error:

com.fasterxml.jackson.core.JsonParseException: Unexpected character ('“' (code 8220 / 0x201c)): was expecting double-quote to start field name at [Source: (String)"{“allowCustomNamespacesQos1”:true}"; line: 1, column: 3]
at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.JsonParser._constructError(JsonParser.java:1804)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.base.ParserMinimalBase._reportError(ParserMinimalBase.java:693)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.base.ParserMinimalBase._reportUnexpectedChar(ParserMinimalBase.java:591)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.json.ReaderBasedJsonParser._handleOddName(ReaderBasedJsonParser.java:1767)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.json.ReaderBasedJsonParser.nextToken(ReaderBasedJsonParser.java:692)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.BeanDeserializer.deserialize(BeanDeserializer.java:151)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._readMapAndClose(ObjectMapper.java:4013)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper.readValue(ObjectMapper.java:3004)
at com.cirruslink.mqtt.engine.gateway.EngineGwHook.startup(EngineGwHook.java:634)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.modules.ModuleManagerImpl$LoadedModule.startup(ModuleManagerImpl.java:2416)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.modules.ModuleManagerImpl.startupModule(ModuleManagerImpl.java:1212)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.modules.ModuleManagerImpl$2.call(ModuleManagerImpl.java:760)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.modules.ModuleManagerImpl.executeModuleOperation(ModuleManagerImpl.java:933)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.modules.ModuleManagerImpl.installModuleInternal(ModuleManagerImpl.java:728)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.modules.ModuleManagerImpl$InstallCommand.execute(ModuleManagerImpl.java:1885)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.modules.ModuleManagerImpl$Receiver.receiveCall(ModuleManagerImpl.java:1842)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.redundancy.QueueableMessageReceiver.receiveCall(QueueableMessageReceiver.java:47)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.redundancy.RedundancyManagerImpl.dispatchMessage(RedundancyManagerImpl.java:933)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.redundancy.RedundancyManagerImpl$ExecuteTask.run(RedundancyManagerImpl.java:1008)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.execution.impl.BasicExecutionEngine$ThrowableCatchingRunnable.run(BasicExecutionEngine.java:518)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)