Not able to open the OEM Locked Project

Hi,

We uploaded the OEM Locked project into the Client System. The Client Ignition showing the project in Home Page and in Configuration → Projects as locked. However, we are getting HttpResponseException: 500: Internal Server Error.

And the Console log as follows:

Message Error deserializing launch properties for project CEAT_POC Logger com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.gateway.FPMIGatewayHook Time 6/21/11 4:18:47 PM Level WARN Thread http-8088-1 Exception com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.web.pages.config.systemconsole.LogViewer$SerializableLoggingEvent$ClonedThrowable: Unexpected parsing error during deserialization.
Are we missing any thing ?

Thank you

Hi,

The easiest thing to do would be for us to look at the project backup on our side and try to see if something didn’t get locked properly. It could be as simple as the license not being set up correctly, but it’s hard to tell from that error.

Could you upload the project backup that you used to http://www.inductiveautomation.com/upload with the ticket number 3026? This will be the fastest way, and I’m sure we can get it figured out quickly.

Regards,

Dear Colby,

Thank you for your quick response. As you mentioned, We uploaded the Project file using Ticket number 3026. However, These are our quick observations: We installed the OEM Master Key on Windows 64-Bit OS and Ignition 7.2.5. We are trying to use the locked project on Windows 32-Bit and Ignition 7.2.6.

There will be any problems with the OS / Ignition versions ?

Waiting for your response.

Hello,

As I suspected, it was simply a problem with how the CD-Key was configured on our side. Please re-activate the new machine with the same CD-Key, and it should work.

You can confirm that the lock is configured correctly by looking at “Projects” under the gateway configuration section. You can see the locks used by the projects, and which lock is installed. After you reactivate, you should see that they match.

We’ll try to make it a little clearer that the correct lock isn’t installed in the future. The project should not show up on the gateway home page, for example.

Let me know if you have any other problems with this.

Regards,

Thank you Colby.

It worked fine.