NullPointerException while trying to readAsync properties for tags with empty names

I'm reading the tag properties in batches using tagManager.readAsync(propertyPaths).
The problem is that one of the tag has empty name and the whole readAsync fails because of that with:

java.lang.NullPointerException: null
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.tags.model.impl.GatewayTagManagerImpl.lambda$readAsync$9(GatewayTagManagerImpl.java:730)
	at java.base/java.util.stream.MatchOps$1MatchSink.accept(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.tryAdvance(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.stream.MatchOps$MatchOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.stream.MatchOps$MatchOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.allMatch(Unknown Source)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.tags.model.impl.GatewayTagManagerImpl.readAsync(GatewayTagManagerImpl.java:730)
	at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.tags.model.TagManager.readAsync(TagManager.java:62)

The structure looks like:

"Node 1"
  "Node 11"
    "" <--  boolean TAG with empty name
    "Tag 112"
    "Tag 113"
    "Tag 114"

We are using Ignition 8.1.16 but it seems the problem is reproducible also on older version like ignition 8.1.2.

Note: I do not know how the tag with empty name was created. I'm not able to create one using the UI.

Hmm, the line numbers don't match the latest version, but it looks like this would happen if one of the TagPaths you provided to the call was null, not just an empty name.

Just the name was empty. The path looks like:
[XYZ]Main/Shear 3/MODE AND TIME/

for other paths like:
[XYZ]Main/Shear 3/MODE AND TIME/ABC it works.