Obtaining Alarm Config Values instead of Config Settings

When using system.tag.getConfiguration() to discover alarm configs for an atomic tag, a display path which is bound with an expression to some other alarm config values (as seen in screenshots) is being returned as a dictionary containing information about the config rather than the evaluated expression:

Config line (in tag editor) shows the DisplayPath as an expression which is evaluated for the actual alarm:

image

Return Value (output of script):

image

The specific expression used to obtain the DisplayPath may vary between tags, but I need the evaluated DisplayPath to show in a view. Is there a different way I can examine the alarm to get its evaluated value or a known way I can script through the string to rebuild the expression behavior from the dynamic returned properties?

Clarifying* I want to obtain the path the way it would be shown in the Alarm Status Table if/when it fires on a specific tag, and I will always have access to the tagpath in question.

I'm curious to see what the big names on here have to say.

My understanding is those bindings are evaluated when the tag goes into alarm, so your best shot might be programmatically rebuilding the string using the dictionary and the property names.

You are asking for the tag's configuration. So you get the bindings and everything as config.

If you use system.tag.readBlocking() for those specific bound items, you will get the value.