Odd lines on graphic pages

Hi,
I’m experiencing the following problem on a panel PC: sometimes odd lines appear on graphic pages, like those in the next picture (please look at the oblique lines):
[attachment=0]20151214.jpg[/attachment]
Such lines are not on my project at all!
To get rid of them is not so easy: you must change page, open popups, change page again and so on until you get it right back.
Any idea?

Thank you in advance,
regards

Few months ago I had same problem.
https://inductiveautomation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=14325&p=52362&hilit=Strange+graphics+anomalies#p52362
I write to support, exchange few emails, but they didn’t have a clue, whats going on.
I found by myself this: (copy paste from emails)

[quote]On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 10:53 PM, Aaron Cooper support@inductiveautomation.com wrote:
[color=#0000FF]If you wouldn’t mind sending me a project backup I can at least take a look. I doubt you did anything wrong, but I’ll see if I can’t find anything out of the ordinary. The Z-index is a long shot, but I figure it’s worth trying anything that could change the way this is displayed. Unfortunately, if that doesn’t fix anything and I can’t find anything wrong in your project, the only short-term solution will be to redo those rectangles with the path tool. Be sure to make liberal use of the ctrl + d command to duplicate once you get it drawn right :slight_smile:[/color]

I tried with Z-order, but no difference…

But I found something else:
[color=#BF0000]If I change rectangle properties Stroke Style/Join Style to second or third option, then the strange behaviour is GONE. Rectangle is displayed normal.[/color]

[attachment=0]capture1.jpg[/attachment]

Strange, isn’t it…

I found also this in the help:

Rectangle Tool
The rectangle tool (rectangle) creates and edits rectangle shapes. To create a rectangle, select the tool and drag inside a window to create a new rectangle. Hold down ctrl to make it a perfect square. Once a rectangle is created, you can use the square handles to change the rectangle’s height and width. This is important because it is the only way to resize a rotated rectangle and let it remain a rectangle. If you resize a non-orthogonally rotated rectangle using the selection tool, it will skew and become a parallelogram, but if you double-click on it so that the rectangle tool is active, you can change the rectangle’s width and height using the tool-specific handles.

I think there is something in this… Because you can see, that these ‘strange’ lines looks like very skewed parallelograms…

I found also that if you change the rotation angle of the rectangle to 0.1 (or 0.01), then rectangle is also displayed all right (without changing stroke/join style).
[/quote]

Hope it’ll help you. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your suggestions, I will give it a try as soon as I can and I will be back to you with the results.

Regards