OEE module faulted after installation

Hello,

I have Igntion 8.0.5 (in trial on my PC) and I downloaded the OEE module by Sepasoft taking care of picking the one for this version.
I tried also with version 7.9 and the related OEE module.

I installed it, but it’s status is FAULTED.

Here the details
java.lang.Exception: Exception while starting up module “oeedt2gateway”.
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.modules.ModuleManagerImpl$LoadedModule.startup(ModuleManagerImpl.java:2354)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.modules.ModuleManagerImpl.startup(ModuleManagerImpl.java:397)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.IgnitionGateway.startupInternal(IgnitionGateway.java:1094)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.redundancy.RedundancyManagerImpl.startup(RedundancyManagerImpl.java:277)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.IgnitionGateway.initRedundancy(IgnitionGateway.java:666)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.IgnitionGateway.lambda$initInternal$0(IgnitionGateway.java:604)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.execution.impl.BasicExecutionEngine$ThrowableCatchingRunnable.run(BasicExecutionEngine.java:518)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sepasoft/production/license/MESModuleLicenseManager
at com.sepasoft.oeedt2.gateway.OEEDT2GatewayHook.startup(OEEDT2GatewayHook.java:36)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.modules.ModuleManagerImpl$LoadedModule.startup(ModuleManagerImpl.java:2348)
… 12 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sepasoft.production.license.MESModuleLicenseManager
at java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.modules.ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:37)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.modules.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:85)
at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
… 14 more

Any idea of what could it be?
Andrea

Hello Andrea,

A common mistake is not downloading and installing the production module. You can find it on the same page you downloaded the OEE Module.

If you are still having issues, please schedule some time with me and I would be happy to walk you through installation: https://calendly.com/jesse-records

Thank you,

Jesse Records
MES Design Engineer
Sepasoft

1 Like

Many thanks
It was exactly that

now it is running

1 Like