OPC COM problem

I’m trying to setup Connection OPC_Com to different server(Remote) but got below error
COM object method returns error code: 0x800401F3; CO_E_CLASSSTRING (Invalid class string)
But on the same machine which i setup ignition i have Different OPC client for test like (OPC expert) and Makitron OPC client both opc client working fine with other OPC servers. I can see other OPCs and browse tags.
i have opc servers on remote machine like SV.OPC for PCview SCADA and Honeywell OPC (BMS), softing OPC server,KEPWARE and Wonderware FSGATWAY
the only OPC servers which ignition able to access if Wondwerawre FSGATWAY and Kepware
error code :

[code]com.jniwrapper.win32.com.ComException: COM object method returns error code: 0x800401F3; CO_E_CLASSSTRING (Invalid class string)
at com.jniwrapper.win32.com.ComException.checkResult(SourceFile:172)
at com.jniwrapper.win32.com.types.CLSID.createFromProgID(SourceFile:72)
at com.inductiveautomation.opccom.COMServerImpl$ConnectServerJob.internalRun(COMServerImpl.java:668)
at com.inductiveautomation.opccom.wrapper.OleJob.run(OleJob.java:47)
at com.jniwrapper.win32.MessageLoopThread$ThreadSynchronizedAction.run(MessageLoopThread.java:620)
at com.jniwrapper.win32.MessageLoopThread$LoopThread.run(MessageLoopThread.java:562)

7.9.1 (b2017012511)
Oracle Corporation 1.8.0_51[/code]

I have had very similar errors to this when it came to OPC-DA,

First, have you installed the OPC Core Components (opcfoundation.org/developer-too … components) on the computer hosting Ignition? Until I did this first step, I was completely unable to see remote OPC servers when browsing for them when adding them in Ignition Gateway. You may find that you need to install it on the remote PC as well

Second, which OPC server is giving you issues? I had problems connecting to the RSLinx OPC server until I pieced together the DCOM settings I had to set up. I made a forum posts here (inductiveautomation.com/forum/v … 25&t=15636) describing how to do it. That post in general might help get you pointed in the right direction.

Third, just out of curiosity, is this an entirely Windows environment or are there any Linux/Mac machines in the mix?

Basically OPC-DA can be a pain to work with and it can take a lot of trial and error to find out why one specific OPC server is not communicating.

tamerplc, abishur is right, you need the OPC Core Components dll, and OPC-COM is a Windows-based technology, so to get it working, your Gateway must be running on Windows.

The best way to get an OPC-COM connection to work is to follow the step in this article:
support.inductiveautomation.com … onnections
Make sure to follow it closely, without skipping any steps.