OPC server connection status faulted

Hello, I’m trying to use ignition to connection with wago 750-8212 controller, but after add the address of the controller at opc connection on Ignition, the status shows faulted, what did I do wrongly?

What version of Ignition are you using?

There should be an error message with a fault reason on the status page, what’s it say?

Hi, thanks for your reply, I’m using version 8.0.0.

The message shown is here :UaException: status=Bad_Timeout, message=io.netty.channel.ConnectTimeoutException: connection timed out: /192.168.1.2:4840
at org.eclipse.milo.opcua.stack.client.transport.uasc.ClientChannelFsm$ClientChannelActions.lambda$connect$0(ClientChannelFsm.java:124)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultPromise.notifyListener0(DefaultPromise.java:502)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultPromise.notifyListeners0(DefaultPromise.java:495)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultPromise.notifyListenersNow(DefaultPromise.java:474)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultPromise.notifyListeners(DefaultPromise.java:415)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultPromise.setValue0(DefaultPromise.java:540)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultPromise.setFailure0(DefaultPromise.java:533)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultPromise.tryFailure(DefaultPromise.java:114)
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioChannel$AbstractNioUnsafe$1.run(AbstractNioChannel.java:269)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.PromiseTask$RunnableAdapter.call(PromiseTask.java:38)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledFutureTask.java:127)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.AbstractEventExecutor.safeExecute(AbstractEventExecutor.java:163)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:404)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:495)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:905)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: io.netty.channel.ConnectTimeoutException: connection timed out: /192.168.1.2:4840
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioChannel$AbstractNioUnsafe$1.run(AbstractNioChannel.java:267)
… 7 more

8.0.0 (b2019040718)
Azul Systems, Inc. 11.0.2

This is just a standard network-level error. Ignition is trying to open a TCP connection and getting no response.

Make sure the server is running, you’ve got the right IP address, and there’s no firewall blocking any outbound connections. There’s nothing wrong with your configuration in Ignition right now.

How I am sure the OPC UA server is running properly or not?

Which OPC UA server? You should probably start a new topic with a more detailed question.