OPC UA connection failed

Hello,
I have Problem here regarding to OPC UA Connection, it was working fine few month ago, but now when I try to create a OPC-UA sever I got Connection FAULT, below the log that I got it:

UaException: status=Bad_ConfigurationError, message=no matching endpoints found 
  at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.opcua.client.ClientManager.initializeObject(ClientManager.kt:118) 
  at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.opcua.client.ClientManager$initializeObject$1.invokeSuspend(ClientManager.kt) 
  at kotlin.coroutines.jvm.internal.BaseContinuationImpl.resumeWith(ContinuationImpl.kt:33) at kotlinx.coroutines.DispatchedTask.run(DispatchedTask.kt:56) 
  at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) 
  at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) 
  at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 
8.0.2 (b2019060511) Azul Systems, Inc. 11.0.3

can any one help!!!

regards

Upgrade to 8.0.9, delete the connection, then add the connection again and go through the discovery wizard. If there's any problems after that post the new error and a screenshot of each step of the discovery process.

Hi Kevin,
I did the Upgrade but the Connection still “FAULT”, but with other reason, see the log below:

java.lang.Exception: no anonymous token policy found
at org.eclipse.milo.opcua.sdk.client.api.identity.AnonymousProvider.lambda$getIdentityToken$2(AnonymousProvider.java:47)
at java.base/java.util.Optional.orElseThrow(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.milo.opcua.sdk.client.api.identity.AnonymousProvider.getIdentityToken(AnonymousProvider.java:47)
at org.eclipse.milo.opcua.sdk.client.session.SessionFsmFactory.activateSession(SessionFsmFactory.java:880)
at org.eclipse.milo.opcua.sdk.client.session.SessionFsmFactory.lambda$configureActivatingState$17(SessionFsmFactory.java:345)
at com.digitalpetri.strictmachine.dsl.ActionBuilder$PredicatedTransitionAction.execute(ActionBuilder.java:76)
at com.digitalpetri.strictmachine.StrictMachine$PollAndEvaluate.lambda$run$0(StrictMachine.java:207)
at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.forEach(Unknown Source)
at com.digitalpetri.strictmachine.StrictMachine$PollAndEvaluate.run(StrictMachine.java:198)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

8.0.9 (b2020021812)
Azul Systems, Inc. 11.0.5

This means you didn't configure a username and password but the server is expecting one.

and what shoul I do?
I delete the OPC Connection many times, and did the upgrade, but still have this problemm??

is there any solution?

Kevin provided the answer:

Did you follow this recommendation?

1 Like

I have the same error on the default Ignition OPC Server with endpoint opc.tcp://localhost:4096/discovery

I do not know what username and password it is asking for. (And I assume that this is OP’s problem as well)

I have found the answer to my own question in the User Manual.
https://docs.inductiveautomation.com/display/DOC/OPC-UA+and+Device+Connections