OPC-UA Connection Fault

I am relatively new to Ignition and was recently woken up to face this issue and was hopeful you could help me out here.
In the OPC section of the web console the connection section, Connection -> “Ignition OPC-UA Server” was faulted. I pasted to logs below

Ignition Version is 7.9.6

I used the "Ignition Gateway control utility to restart and we were back and running.

UaException: status=Bad_ConnectionClosed, message=connection closed
	at org.eclipse.milo.opcua.stack.client.handlers.UaTcpClientMessageHandler.channelInactive(UaTcpClientMessageHandler.java:164)
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelInactive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:193)
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelInactive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:179)
	at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelInputClosed(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:349)
	at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelInactive(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:309)
	at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageCodec.channelInactive(ByteToMessageCodec.java:118)
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelInactive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:193)
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelInactive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:179)
	at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelInactive(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:944)
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe$7.run(AbstractChannel.java:687)
	at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:358)
	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:374)
	at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:112)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

7.9.6 (b2018012914)
Oracle Corporation 1.8.0_211

If you have the logs there might be a little more usable information but from only that error message there’s not much that can be diagnosed.

If this happens again call support before fixing it so they can take a look.

It’s probably also worth upgrading to the latest version of 7.9.