OPC UA Device Module - Adding Name and Description Properties to Device Settings

Hello,
I am in the process of creating an OPC UA module and have run into issues adding names and descriptions to additional fields on the device settings.

I even tried to do this update directly with the simple Example opc-ua-device project and am seeing the same issue.

First I added additional field TEST_FIELD under the standard TAG_COUNT field and added to example category.

And then, I added name and description properties in ExampleDeviceSettings.properties

I re-compile the module and re-install and I get the following on the add device screen:

I even unzipped the compiled modl file to ensure that updated properties are in there and they are.

Can anyone help me to understand what I am doing wrong here?

Appreciate any responses. Thanks!

Have you restarted your gateway?
There's a longstanding issue with BundleUtil that we've never chased down that seems to crop up with partially loaded bundles and things like this. If you've already restarted the gateway, ignore this, but I'd try that first.

That was it. Thank you! Spent way too much time on this and didn’t even think to reboot.