OPC UA server faulted (first time setup)

Hi everyone,
I am Krishna, new to the ignition and automation systems. I am trying to create the OPC Server Connection (one of the earlier step), but the Ignition fail to establish the connection. I have attached the screenshots of the procedure I followed. Due to the new user restriction I can only upload 3 pictures, but in those other steps only had 1 choice and that I have had selected. Please have a look and share your idea. Thanks in advance!

Why are you creating another “loopback” OPC UA connection? Where did the original one go? Why did you call it “Siemens PLC 300” in the description? Did you mean to set up a new device driver connection instead?

The status page might tell you more about why the new connection you set up is faulted, but it’s likely because you didn’t specify a username and password. The default is “opcuauser” and “password”.

Where did the original one go? I don’t know, there was any default OPC server?
Why did you call it “Siemens PLC 300” in the description? I just gave the name, wanted to communicate with siemens 300 PLC.
Did you mean to set up a new device driver connection instead? I am confused on this, but I did able to make a connection with PLC device (please refer the image).

Thanks for replaying, I will wait for your response.

Like kevin said you are probably not using the default username/password

I didn’t added any username and password. I took your suggestion and added the default username and password, and it still gave me the fault error. When I was looking into advance setting, I disabled the “Certification Validation”, it worked. Is this okay, should I do something else. (Please refer the images for changes)
Thanks in advance!