Opc with InduSoft

i want to connect kepserver ex 6 opc ua with indusoft 8.1 in the last step i get this error

1 Like

The problem doesn't seem to be related to Ignition so it is not clear why you are asking here.
Have you asked on a Kepware or InduSoft's support forum?

Gonna move this to general and let it ride.

2 Likes

I am a beginner in this field, and one of my friends told me that this is the right place to ask

thanks

Maybe, but only because Ignition attracts the best in the control systems integration business, so the odds that someone here knows these products is reasonable. However, the best in the business probably wouldn't choose to use InduSoft, so may not want to comment. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

So this link is obviously not Indusoft but it is about Kepware and not being able to find a matching endpoint so maybe you can get some ideas from reading this:

Basically, check your endpoint URL and your security policy. If you change anything on the Kepware side, make sure you restart the service so the change will actually take.

If none of that works, consider switching to Ignition, where you have auto OPC discovery, useful log messages and an active forum of people who know Ignition :grin:

2 Likes