OPCUA Server Fault

After converting the last of my SQL Tags I get the following continuous error. Every time the gateway is restarted, it throws up a different address. I am running version 4408

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: value already present: [L12Mixer]N54:318 com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkArgument(Preconditions.java:116) com.google.common.collect.StandardBiMap.putInBothMaps(StandardBiMap.java:106) com.google.common.collect.StandardBiMap.put(StandardBiMap.java:91) com.google.common.collect.HashBiMap.put(HashBiMap.java:82) com.inductiveautomation.xopc.client.srremoteserver.DefaultSRRemoteServer$SRSubscriptionDetails.putNodeId(DefaultSRRemoteServer.java:891) com.inductiveautomation.xopc.client.srremoteserver.DefaultSRRemoteServer.subscribe(DefaultSRRemoteServer.java:672) com.inductiveautomation.xopc.client.sropcserver.SROPCServerImpl.subscribe(SROPCServerImpl.java:977) com.inductiveautomation.xopc.client.sropcserver.SROPCServerImpl.access$600(SROPCServerImpl.java:90) com.inductiveautomation.xopc.client.sropcserver.SROPCServerImpl$FailedNodeResubscriber.run(SROPCServerImpl.java:1273) com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.execution.BasicExecutionEngine$TrackedTask.run(BasicExecutionEngine.java:403) java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(Unknown Source) java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source) java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(Unknown Source) java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(Unknown Source) java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source) java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source) java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

David,

Could you please email me (support@inductiveautomation.com) the CSV file you are importing from (assuming that’s what is going on here)?

Also there is a new build available as of this afternoon (7.0.1 b4446). It may have fixed the issue. Either way I’d like to get my hands on that csv file so I can try and reproduce it over here.

The file has been sent. BTW, version 4446 fixed the problem

Good to know. Thanks for your help lately David.

I spoke to soon. The update did fix the fact that the OPCUA server now does not show faulted on the status screen, but I am getting a ton of “[L13Mixer]N61:169 value already present” errors in the console. This time it is from 1 address. If I open the OPC quick client and browse the devices, [L13Mixer] and [L14Mixer] are empty folders. All of my other devices are fine. ?? I can not see that there is anything wrong with the tag.

[

Would you please send the wrapper.log file from C:\Program Files\Inductive Automation\Ignition (or where you installed to if not the default) to support@inductiveautomation.com?

Also I’ve called and left you a voice mail. I will try to contact you again later.

The file has been sent

2nd file has been sent