Oracle Table Connections

I’m using Oracle Express 11g and when I go into Ignitions database query browser it show me all of these tables that came with Oracle, I don’t really want to remove these tables. I can go into Oracle SQL Developer and create a new connection, but how do I connect to it in the Gateway?
Right now the connect URL is “jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:XE” Oracle has a HR connection that comes with the database to demo a Human Resource application. I tried changing the "XE to “HR” and changing the user name and password but that faulted the DB connection with this error “Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Listener refused the connection with the following error: ORA-12505, TNS:listener does not currently know of SID given in connect descriptor )”

So my question is if I create a new connection in Oracle how do I connect to it through the gateway?

Actually just found the answer to this. All you have to do is change the connect URL from jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:XE to jdbc:oracle:thin:hr@localhost:1521:XE
If the connection you want to make is hr then include it in the connect URL just before the @localhost

I’m glad you figured it out, and even more glad you posted it! I actually didn’t know about this, and I’m sure it will help others.

Thanks,