Passing INOUT parameter in StoredProcedure call (IBM db/2 JODBC)

Hi all.
Could you please help me with this issue - I'm trying to call an SP in a DB2 system from Ignition. Here's a call string:
Call PROGRAMS.TWWRTSRV('75', 'PLD1', '75', 'PLD2', '1523448-067', '1234', 1, '', '', ? )
Running this call string from another system (non Ignition) will work fine, it will be executed without errors.

Unfortunately, when run from Ignition, this call fails with this error:

Error executing query: Call PROGRAMS.TWWRTSRV('75', 'PLD1', '75', 'PLD2', '1523448-067', '1234', 1, '', '', ?) SQL error for "Call PROGRAMS.TWWRTSRV('75', 'PLD1', '75', 'PLD2', '1523448-067', '1234', 1, '', '', ?)": [SQL0313] Invalid number of host variables. Cause ... ... : The number of host variables or entries in an SQLDA or descriptor area specified in an EXECUTE or OPEN statement does not match the number of parameter flags specified in the prepared SQL statement STMT0002. If the statement name is *N, the number of host variables or entries in an SQLDA or descriptor area specified in an OPEN statement does not match the number of host variables specified in the DECLARE CURSOR statement for cursor *N. Workaround ... : Change the number of host variables specified in the USING clause or the number of entries in the SQLDA or descriptor area to match the number of parameter flags in the prepared SQL statement or the number of host variables in the DECLARE CURSOR statement. Recompile the program.

It looks like Ignition doesn't like the last parameter - which is of type INOUT, but that's just me guessing.

How should this be called to work within Ignition? Just let me know if I should provide more details, I would be very grateful for your support :slight_smile:

I have tried to format other different parameters with no success, such as empty string '' or '?' etc.

Thanks in advance, Greg.