Pasting component into container

Pasting a component into a container will only work while the designer window has a zoom level of 100%. If the zoom level is anything other than 100% the component will simply paste to the root container instead of the container.

Ignition version 7.5.3

I was able to replicate this here. I will make a ticket to have this fixed. Thanks for reporting the problem. I will update this forum thread once it is fixed.

Very awesome! I have experienced this turmoil before. What a nightmare. I have always gotten it, to work eventually
Now i realize this is probably the cause. I use the zoom allot I just never caught it at the right time to know this
Was the reason. Just knowing this little factiod will save frustration time.,

[quote=“tailfire”]Very awesome! I have experienced this turmoil before. What a nightmare. I have always gotten it, to work eventually
Now i realize this is probably the cause. I use the zoom allot I just never caught it at the right time to know this
Was the reason. Just knowing this little factiod will save frustration time.,[/quote]

Me too, this problem has been around since V7.3, did not associate it to the zoom. I used to save and close container, open again, ( zoom was then reset) then try the paste again and it would work.

Patrick - observant find!

This has been fixed for 7.5.5