Is there any way to display the minimum and maximum pen values on an easy chart printout? I could probably figure out how to get the min and max values to display on the same window but how would I have them print along with the chart when the print button is pressed?
There is not currently a way to do this directly.
Your best bet:
- Hide the chart’s print button
- Make a dataset property querying the same tags/date range as the chart
- Use the min/max expressions to find the information you want
- Display them next to the chart
- Make your own print button that prints out the region you need.
Do you mean x,y coordinates?
I’m not sure you can do that. I tend to put everything I want to print into it’s own container and then print the container. It helps to keep things straight in my mind on whats going to print.
Ahhh, that’s a good idea. I was trying to figure out how I could print both the chart and other stuff I want to display next to the chart. That makes sense, thanks!