Permission denied on the object 'sqlth_drv'

Im a little confused…
Im moving a stand alone system( with mssql 2012 database) to a central gateway. (copied project and db and tags, moved/imported them) Both the proj and the db look fine but the project is not recognizing the historical placement. All my tags have the historical db set correctly but it does not write the historical table(s). And I get the below error if I try to trend from the existing data that I imported from the stand alone. Am I missing something to get my historical data in and then back out?

java.lang.Exception: Error running query: TagHistory(paths=[[ignitiongatewaysw]SouthWeld/SW_AQT_1_IRCON], start=Tue Sep 10 16:30:41 CDT 2013, end=Tue Sep 10 16:35:41 CDT 2013, flags=0)@1000ms On: SW AQT1 Add Pipe.Root Container.Group.Easy Chart at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.QueryManager$QueryExecutor.run(QueryManager.java:316) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayException: The SELECT permission was denied on the object 'sqlth_drv', database 'IgnitionGatewaySW', schema 'dbo'. at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.newGatewayException(GatewayInterface.java:313) at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.sendMessage(GatewayInterface.java:287) at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.sendMessage(GatewayInterface.java:244)

in what kind of scenario would permission be changed on that ignition table?

Thanks
Justin

Hi,

Did you do a backup/restore on the database as well? In short, the user that Ignition is using to connect to the database no longer has permission to view the tables. Take a look at which user it is on the database configuration, and then go into SQL Server Managment studio and make sure that user is listed on the database with all of the necessary permissions.

Regards,