Perspective Embedded View pre-populate params?

I’m just messing around in Perspective, but am I missing something with Embedded View params? Do I need to manually create each param that’s part of the View by hand? If so, is this something that is getting a fix any time soon?

The params array is empty, but the EmbedView View has one Param to pass into it.

If you drag the view from the tree into another, it will embed it with the exising params.

If you then add a parameters to the embedded view later, you will need to add it manually.

1 Like

I don’t think it will be fixed soon.
Also double clicking on embedded view doesn’t open the view automatically like vision and to have to open it by yourself which is very time consuming.

Yeah I already saw your post on that :frowning:
Auto-population of params if you change them or create the embedded view component first is a bit disappointing as well

Specially when you instance over 500 number of them in different views like me :sob:

It’s the little things that can make or break your experience and efficiency, and I think these are definitely some that contribute to this!
I’m hoping to wait out for a few more years until I start using Perspective more, as it’s not quite there yet from a useability perspective IMO.