Perspective moving pipe with component

Hi,

In perspective, is it possible to move pipes at the same time with components? When I select a pipe, I roll into pipe editing mode and I can't select components. So in a window, I can't move pipes and components together to keep the same aspect of the window.

Thank you!

No one can help me on this?

I'm having the same problem. Moving multiple pipes or a pipe with another component is a massive pain. I know it's WIP still from what I heard but come on this is a massive waste of the designer's time and should be of high priority in my opinion.

I wish there was a way to do this, but I believe the only way to move pipes is with the "Pipe Move Tool".

Same as you Kalalib. This pipe moving issue is making me reconsider ignition perspective for other p&id projects unfortunatly :frowning:

Just draw pipes in inkscape, or similar, and then embed as SVG. While you can't draw within perspective, there really is a lot you can do. I'd much rather use perspective over vision now that I'm used to it.

Hi @jlandwelen,

I'm not familiar with inkspace. Do you draw a pipe template that you copy/paste all around your design in ignition?

Or you firstly draw all the pipes for your page in inkspace, then you embed it the page?

Thanks!

I usually draw all of the pipes and then embed.

If you need to change something simple, you need to go back in inkspace everytime?...

Seems like a painfull workflow.

Inkscape. Inkscape. Inkscape.

But you're correct. It is an extra layer of work.