Perspective Page Transitions?

This might be one for you, @victordcq

Is there a way to control how pages transition? See below screencapture showing changing pages with a brief flash to white. I want it just to not flash to white and keep the red - is this possible?

I’m curious though if I could do a fade out or slide in or something slightly more fancy? My guess is that it might rely on javascript so it wouldn’t be possible.

Does your entire project have that red background? if so, you could attempt to style .center.view-parent such that it always has the red background. I suspect that “general” always-present container is what you’re seeing flash as one page is removed, but before the next page has fully rendered.

1 Like

The red only applies to the mobile version of the app - it’s the customer’s logo/theme colour.

It worked :slight_smile: I used @victordcq 's magic hack by adding this into the background image style in my red colour’s P.Style:

} .center.view-parent{background-color:#b51f25;}{

Thanks!

:mage:
Yeah handeling the routing would require js.

you have to be careful if there are many other styles in that stylesclass tho
if you have you might want to re-add the stylclasses name before the last bracket. because else it could escape some of the styles if the css orders backgroundimage aboce something else

}.center.view-parent{background-color:#b51f25;} .psc-PStyle{

not sure tho ,never had the need to

1 Like