Perspective PopUP Parameters

Hello,

I just created a view to be used as a popup in Perspective.
I can open the popup after a button in pressed, now I need to pass two parameters to the popup, so here is what I did on the button part:

Teh point is that I do not know how to retrieve those params in my popup.
I tried to add them as custom params at view or root level, but with no result, how can I get the parameters I passed in my popup?

Many thanks
Andrea

Did you try adding your view params as view parameter?
Config

To clarify and expand on Chi’s answer, you want to make sure that you have both case-sensitive Result and Message as properties at View.params.

Some other notes from your screenshots:

1. it looks like you might have a typo in your path to your Popup View -> “PopUs/DisplayPopUp”; that might be correct, but just thought I’d point it out.
  2. I noticed you had Script Actions surrounding your Popup Action. While you can queue multiple Actions for a single Event, there is no guarantee as to when the Actions will complete as they are run, so if you have any logic within the scripts which could affect your Popup, the data might not be in place when it is opened. You should consider moving your Script Actions and your Popup Action into one Script Action so that you can better control the flow.
1 Like