Perspective Popup Question

If I open a popup window (A) that has a button that closes the current pop up and opens another (B)I am seeing the following behavior.

If I drag A somewhere other than center then click button to close A and open B, B opens but it is skewed to be centered wherever I moved A which causes it to be partially visible. How do I allow A to be dragged but B to always open centered on screen independent of position of A?

Thanks,

Frank

I have found that if I specify a Top and Left position in the popup open config this corrects this behavior.

I would need to see the configured Event or script to help clarify the behavior you were seeing. I would also need to know what version you’re using.

When I tried this out locally I did not see the behavior you described.

• Button_0 opens PopupA.

• PopupA uses all default settings and contains one button which closes PopupA and then opens PopupB as two separate Popup Actions (not a single script execution).

1. If I click Button0 then I see PopupA.
  2. I then drag PopupA in some direction and click the Button present in PopupA.

Result:
PopupA is no longer present, and PopupB has opened in the center of the Page.

Just assign an unique id each time it opens, I usually use a datetime to give this effect of “additional instance”.