Perspective popup

Hello.
I’d like to make similar popup effect like the timedate component use.
This type of popup has round edge and a arrow pointer to main object itself.
How I can replicate it?

Perspective Popups do not currently allow for any styling to the Popup window itself, so you are not currently able to style the colors, shape, or border of Popups/modals. I had a feature request open in our internal tracking system and it was deemed to be something we were not going to do. You’re welcome to leverage the ideas forum to make a case for it.

1 Like

Thanks but how datetime component have such effect no its popup?
It is also perspective resource so may be user can do the same things with available tools.

The DateTime Picker and DateTime Input Components are a third-party library.

1 Like

Is this still the case? No work-around using styles?

The earlier responses in this thread are now out of date, as the Theming update in 8.0.13 and also the stylesheet.css resource in 8.1.22 greatly expanded what is possible via CSS. The rounded corners are definitely attainable through CSS modifications. The "tail", however, is not something I think can be done because it would require adding an HTML element.

Modifying how exiting HTML pieces look via CSS is pretty easy if you're fluent in CSS, but anything that would require adding content not already in place would be a problem.

There are ways to add things in css too, but it will not be easy to make it always point to the right target.
So unless the content and position of the popup is consistent... still a bunch of work for a minor visual update.

with js injeciton i could probably make something consistent for all uses, dont really have the time rn to try tho