Perspective popups

Hi
I have a couple of issues with Perspective Popup Views
I have created a perspective popup view & it pops up correctly when I click a button with a popup event.
Two issues:

1. The popup is transparent. I can see the stuff on the page behind it. I would like it to have a "solid" background on the popup so it covers the background. What setting have I missed?
    2, When I drag the popup, it does not move at the same pace as the mouse. What do I need to set?

Thanks
JR

1. The background of a Popup is transparent. If you can see through a Popup, it's because the View you are rendering in the Popup is also transparent. Adjust the background color of your View accordingly. If you're confident the View itself is not transparent, then there's a chance the CSS files for your project were not loaded appropriately, check your browser console to see if there are any warning about failures to download required resources.
  2. This sounds like you're looking for an Operating System setting, as there is no setting in Ignition/Perspective which controls drag speed.

Thank you
That solves #1
I'll look at OS settings

Item 1 is solved
The mouse issue remains a problem.
No matter what speed I set the mouse to, eg zero, the mouse moves painfully slow, but the dragged window moves at half the pace.
Anyone have any ideas?
I am using Windows 11 Pro

I would create a popup that has nothing in it. Call it with system.perspective.openPopup. If there isn't a problem with this popup, then that kind of points to something you are doing wrong in yours.

If the problem persists, I would try running on a different machine.